Commercial StructuresCommercial Structures
What Are Commercial Structures?
Many businesses are on a constant lookout for reliable and sturdy buildings that can fulfill their commercial needs while attracting their customers’ attention. The commercial structure is best utilized for storage, commercial, workshop, inventory, or office purposes. It has a variety of uses and provides a range of benefits for the user or the owner. You can easily accommodate any type of requirement needed for your commercial operation.
Commercial structures have an excellent value for money especially so when you need a large and wide area to cover without the use of columns to support your structure. They are essentially built and optimized such that you can use the building’s entire space.
Our big buildings are typically larger-scale garages consisting of a garage door, an A-frame vertical roof, windows, man doors, a lean-to, or a vertical siding depending on your preference.
Benefits of Commercial Structures
- Low Maintenance – As compared to other types of buildings made with concrete or wood, the commercial structure doesn’t require frequent or heavy maintenance. They are sturdy, highly durable, and can offer complete protection from harsh elements. The commercial structures are also built with A-frame vertical roofs which are designed to withstand the occurrence of heavy snow load and also resist large wind speeds. Additionally, the structures can also keep out pests and prevent rot and fire, making them value for money due to their low maintenance.
- Complete Flexibility – The commercial structure changes the game when it comes to flexibility. You can modify or customize your space according to your needs. With the large, wide-spanning space across the structure, you can choose to use the space however you like. You can also request changes and modifications when you order the commercial structure for your property.
- Budget-friendly – They are extremely cost-effective, offering great value for your money and time. Commercial structures are generally priced within an affordable and reasonable price range; they do not require you to break the bank to own one. Also, you’ll be able to customize it to cater to your business’ needs and requirements.
At Behr Buildings, we work only with established, trusted manufacturers that are assured to deliver the finest workmanship in each job. We are proud to say that all our buildings are manufactured in the USA. We constantly seek to achieve timely completion and delivery of our projects, such that our customers can enjoy them as soon as possible. We provide our customers with a variety of financing options, including monthly payment options and rent-to-own services, to work around their different budgets.For more information on our commercial strucutures or to place an order, feel free to contact us today.
Please Call a Sales Agent for Assistance.
- A-Frame Vertical Roof
- 12' Sidewalls
- (4) 10x10 Garage Doors, (2) 8x10 Garage Doors, Vertical Siding, Wainscoting, (2) Man Doors, and (3) Windows
- (Cupolas on roof and windows in doors are not included)
$43,875 plus tax
Rent To Own Pricing (RTO Fees Do Apply)
- Rent to Own Not Available.
- Please call a Sales Agent for Financing Options.
- A-Frame Vertical Roof
- 14' Sidewalls, Vertical Siding, Vertical Wainscoting, and (3) 12x12 Garage Doors