A-Frame Roof GaragesA-Frame Roof Garages
A-frame roof garages, also known as boxed-eaved garages, are a big hit among several business owners and homeowners across the country due to their versatility and durability. The best part is having the ability to customize your own structure to fit your own needs. If you need a reliable way of protecting your vehicles, then you should definitely check out Behrs Buildings. You’ll also want to check out our widely popular A-frame horizontal roof garages.
What Are A-Frame Roof Garages?
A-frame horizontal roof garages are a more affordable as well a more durable choice of structure for most homeowners. This is due to the building featuring horizontal panels, which work best in places that experience strong winds. As the garage is enclosed, it can readily protect occupants, vehicles, and equipment from external elements. These garages can further protect against burglars, animals, and even pests like rodents. The look of the A-frame roof garages is the main reason why the structures remain a popular option. They can easily match your home’s overall look or any other property since they don’t have the rounded roof that usually entails a typical regular roof garage. Additionally, the boxed-eave trim can add to your home’s curb appeal as well.
Benefits of A-Frame Roof Garages
- Complete Flexibility – A-frame roof garages are highly versatile and can have a variety of uses. They are not limited to parking your vehicles; you can use them for personal gyms to business buildings, and more. The possibilities are boundless. Some typical uses of A-frame roof garages include RV storage, auto body shop, farm equipment storage, or workshop. With the large available space afforded by the structure, you can use the building whichever way you like. You can even make customizations to the structure according to your own needs.
- Cost-efficient – These garages don’t require you to break the bank to afford one, as they are generally sold within an affordable price point. Furthermore, with a reduced likelihood of having your vehicles damaged due to weather elements, you can save a significant amount of money on repairs and maintenance for your vehicles.
- Extra Storage – Having an A-frame roof garage is a great way to address your space concerns within your home. They are ideal places to help store your personal belongings such as tools, car maintenance items, bikes, etc; generally anything you want to be out of sight from the house!
Why Choose Behrs Buildings’ A-Frame Roof Garages?
Behr Buildings offer high-quality buildings at guaranteed affordable and lower prices! We collaborate only with trusted manufacturing partners to ensure the best quality of workmanship for our clients. Also, we are committed to achieving the fastest lead time across the United States to provide our clients with their completed buildings in the shortest time possible. On top of that, we provide a range of financing options, including rent-to-own services and varying monthly payment options, to cater to the different needs of our clients.For more information on our A-frame roof garages or to place an order, feel free to contact us today.
$8,935 plus tax
Rent To Own Pricing
- 24 Months 600 Per Month 1200 Down
- 36 Months 465 Per Month 930 Down
- 48 Months 370 Per Month 740 Down
- 54 Months 355 Per Month 710 Down
- A-Frame Roof
- 8' Sidewalls, 9x7 Garage Door, 9-lite Man Door, and a Window.